40th Annual GPPA Oilmen's Curling Bonspiel - Accepting Entries Now
April 11th, 12th, 13th & 14th, 2018
THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN PRIZES – SKILLS COMPETITION – ICE BAR
FRIDAY NIGHT GPPA BANQUET & AWARDS GALA
SPECIAL ENTERTAINMENT – “LARRY THE CABLE GUY” & ”THE PRIVATEERS”
SIX EVENTS - GUARANTEED 4 GAMES
Entry Eligibility Requirements
- Employees, Officers or Directors engaged full time in the Petroleum Industry: Exploration, Drilling, Development, Production, Refining, Marketing, Supportive Services and Supplies. These personnel must derive a minimum of 85% of their earnings from the Petroleum Industry. This Rule Will Be Strictly Enforced - Failure to comply will result in disqualification of the rink.
- All local curlers MUST be members in good standing of the Grande Prairie Petroleum Association. Membership or other Petroleum Association which will be verified at registration prior to 1st Draw.
- Bonspiel is limited to FIRST 36 PAID RINKS. Entries will be accepted Starting December 4th, 2017. Entry priority will be determined by Membership Qualifications. ** May add teams if waiting list**
- Email Entries Only with CC Payment available at: email@example.com
Entry Fee / Team: $600.00, INCLUDES G.S.T. (Full & Completed Entry Forms Only)
For Entry & Event Information call Ray Mildenberger (780) 296-1451
For Sponsor information call Bruce Clarke (780) 814-2807
- No refund on cancellations after April 3rd, 2018
- Registration on Wednesday Night at the Curling Rink – Must have a Team Member in Attendance